Custom Search
The proposal | sodere

The proposal

       
     
Kebede wrote:

   Most worthy of your estimation
   After a long consideration
   Please consider my application
   To become your relation
   As to my educational qualification
   It is no exaggeration or fabrication
   That I have passed my matriculation
   Without any hesitation 
  What do you say to the solemnisation?
   On your approval of the application
   You will get my picture for adoration
   I shall make further preparation
  And such obligation is worthy of consideration
  To the joy of our joint dissimilation
  Thanking you in anticipation
  To remain victim of your fascination
               
AND  
          Almaz replied:

 Dear Mr victim of my fascination
 Congratulation of your lengthy narration
 Of course full of affection
 Aimed at an affiliation
 I find a fine explanation of your ambition.
 You have passed your matriculation
 No further education?
So improve your situation
Post graduate is the minimum qualification
 A fat salary as remuneration
 Mercedes or BMW for transportation
 A villa in Bole for accommodation 
 And before taking your photo for circulation
 Undergo beautification
 Stop botheration
 No touched by your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment