Custom Search
Top Reasons to get out of Ethiopia | sodere

Top Reasons to get out of Ethiopia


1. Inflation is going to the roof and I can't afford to live the same life I used to live.
2. My family lives in another country so I want to join them.
3. I can't break into the network(people) at work or business and get promotion or grow.
4. I owe my friend a lot of money and I have to get out of here immediately.
5. I need to earn more. People get paid a whole lot of money in other part of the world for the same job that I do here.

6. I have sold fake world cup tickets to people and police is going after me.
7. I deserve to live in US or England and there is no one who is going to stop me.
8. I want to pursue my education and I don't see the right field for me in Ethiopia.
9. There are no enough opportunities for me here.
10. Reasons!!! I don't need a reason. I hate, hate and hate it here. Somebody get me out of here!!!
11. I broke up with my boy/girl friend so I just want to change place.
12. Dollar is expensive and that is bad for the economy.
13. I see lots of opportunities but I don't have the capital to implement them.
14. Look. I am a good Actor/Singer. So I just want to go to Hollywood and show my skills. May be act on a film, collaborate on Rap CD or work on Remix. Once they see me....
15. Internet connection is so bad here.
16. I just want to watch my favourite football team play. Think about going to Highbury or Old Trafford or Nou camp or Bernabeu or San Siro and watch league games including Champions league games. I dream that every day.
 What is your reason to get out of Ethiopia?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Really don't want to get out of Ethiopia!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

life minus current price of dollar = zero (in Ethiopian context)

Post a Comment