Custom Search
TOP Reasons to stay in Ethiopia | sodere

TOP Reasons to stay in Ethiopia

1. The opportunities in Ethiopia right now is the same as it is in western countries. There is a lot of opportunity in establishing and running business. This is the best time to live in Ethiopia
2. I love my country. Leaving the country never cross my mind.
3. I don't think I will adapt to another country's culture.
4. I have tried to go out but now I have given up.
5. I hear a lot of bad stuff about people who left the country. So I chose to stay.
6. I love it here. But I am open to change my mind in the future.
7. I have family to take care of. So that is my priority.
8. Even if President Obama came to my house and ask me to work for him in US, I will tell him. "I appreciate the offer. But I decline."
What is your reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment